Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1431H



Assalamualaikum and hope you all are in great shape. How are you today? Are you feeling happy or the other way around? I really hope that you are having a felicitous day in the month of Syawal. Here, I want to share you some of my great moment of the Eid. It was all started when I get up from sleep on the morning of first day of Syawal. I was awakening when I shocked as my mother keeps calling me. After that, I take my shower and prepared myself with new “baju melayu” and “songkok” to go to the mosque for Solat Sunat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Then, I was pleased to have “duit raya” from my beloved parents and so I hugged them and ask them for forgiveness for what I’ve did before. I also ask forgiveness from my siblings. Then, we were enjoying dishes like lemang, ketupat, rendang and kuih raya together. Later on, we all gathered at my grandmother’s house to celebrate this great time together. That’s all I can write now. I am really pushing my ideas till the limit to accomplish this article. See you next time and “Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin”. 
                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment